Job title: Logistics Administrator
Location: Chelmsford, Essex (easy 10 min walk from the station)
Hours: Full-time (9am – 5.30pm)
Salary: £16,000 – £18,500 per annum
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Fantastically good at organising and getting things done?
Have good Excel and numeracy skills (to create charts as opposed to data manipulation)?
Able to work well within a small team whose products make a difference to people’s lives?
If you answered yes and are nodding to all the above questions, we’d love to hear from you … and fast, as interviews are ASAP in January as we would like you in place very soon.
We are a rapidly growing company who have had an incredible 2017. Our products consistently make a real difference to the way medical staff work around the world. Your contribution in this role as their new Logistics Administrator will, therefore, impact on very many people, not just the team around you.
It is key that you have proven experience within an admin role where logistics and perhaps procurement were a major element. You will love checking out data in Excel and inputting the right numbers in the right places.
We don’t expect you to be able to do everything on day one. We are looking for someone who loves to learn and can be 100% effective in this role within the first three months with support and training from our team and the existing processes.
The key skills, experience and personality traits we’re looking for are:
- Proven experience as a busy Administrator
- Ideally some experience of dealing with international shipping, procurement and/or logistics
- Able and keen to learn the procurement, shipping and production admin
- Working in a fast-paced office
- Good numbers brain i.e. numbers do not frighten you and you rather like Excel
- Thrive in environments where tight deadlines govern your work and that of the team around you
- Attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Shipping and logistics management (ideally)
- Love being the admin lynchpin within a small team i.e. your alternative job title is ‘Do all I can to support the team and make everyone’s jobs easier’
- Attention to detail (yes, we’ve listed this twice here … it is rather key to the success of this role!)
Interviews are ASAP so we’d love you to move quickly, please.
Send across your CV so as our retained recruitment consultant can get started with you in our recruitment process.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.